The Notice of Privacy Practices was updated on May 29, 2015
This Notice of Privacy Practices applies to information collected in Outdoor-Warehouse.com. To view your separate Department Stores National Bank Privacy (DSNB) Policy for your Bloomingdale's credit card, please contact to our customer associations.
This notice of privacy practices explains:
- The kind of information we collect
- How we use information
- Customer Preferences and OPT-Out Choices
- How you may access some of the information you provide to us
We encourage you to refer to this notice periodically so that you understand our current privacy practices. Your access of the use of our website means you agree to the terms in this Notice of Privacy Practices and our Legal Notice.
Information we collect
We collect information from a variety of sources, including information provided by you, information we collect when you visit our website, transaction information, and information we collect about you from third party sources.
The following are examples of the types of information we may collect:
- Information you provide: name, address (billing and shipping), e-mail address, telephone number (s), mobile number(s), credit card number (s), birth date, security question answers, etc.
- Information associated with use of our website: Outdoor-Warehouse.com uses the information gathered from cookies and web beacons, such as IP address, to enhance your experience on our website
- Information associated with transacting business with Outdoor-Warehouse's including: transaction information, including the items purchased, and the date and time of your transaction
- Information from third party sources: we may receive your updated shipping information from a third party carrier
How we use Information
We may use the information we collect to: process a transaction; provide products or services you request; improve our website; enhance your shopping experience; and for marketing and promotional purposes.
Customer Preferences and Opt-Out Choices
- E-mail : To opt-out of receiving promotional or marketing e-mails from Outdoor-Warehosue .com at a specific email address, you may: Use the unsubscribe link in the footer of any e-mail sent by Outdoor-Warehouse.com Or contact us by email at Outdoor-Warehouse's Customer Service. (Note: It may take up to 10 business days to process your request.)
- My Customer Survey Emails: We separately may send surveys, via e-mail, to our customers in order to collect opinions and feedback about their shopping experiences. To opt-out of receiving survey e- mails from Outdoor-Warehouse, you may use the unsubscribe link inside of the message.
- Do Not Track (DNT) : Outdoor-Warehouse.com does not currently have the capabilities to recognize the various Do Not Track signals from different web browsers. Customers may manage their preferences for tracking across sites in the Online Behavioral Advertising section above. For more information on Do Not Track please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.org/
Access Your Information
- If you are a registered user of Outdoor-Warehouse .com, you can update your information in My Account Details.
- If you have questions about your order, you may check your order status online in Order History
- If you have any additional questions, please contact to our Customer Service department via Live Chat.