The KÜHL JETSTREAM ™ JACKET is a lightweight, high performance rain jacket made with AIRSKAPE ™fabric. This waterproof/breathable fabric boasts a 20K waterproof rating, 16K water vapor transportation, and a 2.5 layer 15 micron thick hydrophilic PU laminate with blue pearl finish.
AIRSKAPE ™ fabric has a clear hydrophilic membrane which absorbs and spreads out moisture allowing the fabric to dry faster. The pearl backer darkens as the water disperses before evaporating allowing you to see the technology working. The face is a woven nylon ripstop for mechanical stretch and strength. The surface has a soft hand and is extremely lightweight. All seams have been fully sealed. The center front, two hand and two chest pocket zippers are all YKK water resistant. The right pocket converts into a stuff sack with a reflective ribbon loop.
The JETSTREAM features KÜHL's 5-panel articulated sleeves for better range of motion, as well as an ergonomically, anatomically correct pattern to follow the contours of your body. The low profile, stretch cuffs seal out cold and wet. KÜHL's signature hood has a reinforced brim and clean and sleek eye-lock for low profile adjustment. Custom KÜHL reflective ribbon at the inside draft flap and pockets provides better nighttime visibility.
- Fabric: AIRSKAPE ™ 100% Nylon C6 DWR Ripstop, (20K/16K) 2.5 layer hydrophilic polyurethane laminate | 2 oz/sq. yd; 68 GSM
- Total weight in size large: 9.6 oz
- Lightweight, high performance rain jacket (20K waterproof/16K breathability)
- Fully seam sealed
- Right pocket converts into stuff sack with reflective ribbon loop for packability
- Low profile stretch cuff
- KÜHL’s exclusive articulated 5-panel sleeves for better range of motion
- Zippered, water-resistant center front, 2 hand and 2 chest pockets
- Two-tone design
DIFFERENT BY DESIGN
- KÜHL's signature hood has a reinforced brim and clean and sleek eye-lock for low profile adjustment
DIFFERENT BY CONSTRUCTION