3/4 Length Orthotics for Kids - Arch Support for Kids
Maximum Cushioning, Maximum Support. Affordable, easy-to-use, prefabricated orthotics for kids – similar fit and function of custom-made products. Shock-absorbing top layer with firm, durable EVA base. A 2-degree medial heel post and deep heel cup provide rear-foot stability by properly positioning and cradling the heel. Built-in arch support for kids vertically lifts and supports the arch and restores proper alignment to the mid-foot and forefoot. These 3/4 length kids insoles are comfortable on the forefoot and toes. Available in 6 sizes, Toddler 8.5 - Youth 4.
An ideal orthotic insole for mild to moderate pronation (flat feet), lacking arch and foot support or proper alignment and balance, excessive motion and muscle fatigue, and foot pain and discomfort among other common foot conditions.
- Semi-rigid arch support and heel cradle for increased support and stability
- Mildly angled heel platform stabilizes and protects the heel with each step
- Double layer, shock absorbing EVA/PORON ® Cushion casing for enhanced comfort
- Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
- 3/4 length leaves extra room at the toes
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required