The Ultralight sleeping mat range has a single layer of medium resolution Air Sprung Cells ™ to give you the lightest and smallest packed-volume mat without compromising comfort. To add warmth, we use Exkin® Platinum, a quiet non-woven fabric that reflects radiant heat back to the user and Thermolite ® ; insulation to prevent convective heat loss between your body and the ground. All Sea to Summit air sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve insert.
- Exkin Platinum ® fabric and Thermolite ®; insulation are combined to prevent radiant and convective heat loss. to read about insulation
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- The Ultralight range features a single layer of Air-Sprung Cells ™; for lightweight stability and comfort. to read why Air Sprung Cells provide greater comfort.
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability to read about durability.
- We have pioneered the use of a liquid TPU lamination process in outdoor products. Common in the medical and aeronautical industries, it is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll film lamination process usually used in air pads. The TPU bonds better and more consistently than a film, virtually eliminating delamination issues.
- An antimicrobial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat.
- The Ultralight Insulated Mat has an R-Value of 3.3 and is ideal for three season use. to learn about R-Values. to learn which R-Value is right for you.
- All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve insert.
- For extended storage, the mat should be laid flat, folded as few times as possible with valve open
- Click here to learn more about proper use and care of your sleeping mat.