A Feminine Down Silhouette.
The women's Victoria Parka is named after British Columbia's coastal capital, offering simplistic sophistication in a fitted mid-thigh length. Padded with premium 625 Fill Power White Duck Down, Canada Goose rated it a 3 on their Thermal Experience Index, indicating its heating capacity in temperatures ranging from -10°C to -20°C. Its length provides coverage on cold, windy days, and the waist comes with an internal drawcord that can be tightened for a personalized fit. The hood is fleece-lined for comfort and adjustable, with bracing wire along the opening for contoured protection. Coyote fur along the hood-brim is removable. There are two fleece-lined handwarmer pockets, Inside, there is a single headphone compatible media pocket.
- TEI Rating: 3 (-10°C - 20°C)
- 625-Fill Power White Duck Down
- Fitted parka in a mid-thigh length
- Arctic Tech shell with DWR finish
- Hood with adjustable bracing wire
- Coyote fur ruff is removable
- Internal elastic waist drawcord
- Interior backpack-style straps
- Heavy-duty rib-knit sleeve cuffs